5 Actionable SEO Tactics That Will Increase 80%+ Your Search Traffic
In the age of digitization, it’s crucial to take your business online. Nonetheless, simply going online is not enough to grab the attention of your target audience.Regardless of the possibility that you keep up a wide range of professionalism on your business site, it would stay inadequate unless SEO procedures and techniques are implemented strategically.
According to HubSpot, 61% of marketers say improving SEO and growing their organic presence is their top inbound marketing priority. 40% of marketers say the most challenging obstacle to SEO success is changing search gorithms.
Google Panda and Penguin algorithm updates have moved SEO from a manipulative marketing practice to an art form that combines branding, content creation, and promotion to drive highly qualified traffic to your website.
It’s difficult right but not impossible as paying attention to SEO can benefit you long-term. No matter it will take time, but you will see definite results. By researching on SEO methods, you can quickly raise your position in search engine results and get better conversions.
Whether you are trying to get organic traffic, generate leads or want more conversions, these eleven SEO tactics will be essential for your business growth.
1) Increase Your Visibility
Increasing your brand or products visibility across several platforms is the most proven SEO tactics for every marketer. Create social media profiles across various channels for your brand and remain consistent on every as many social channels you use.
- Choose a social media platform (Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, Google+, etc.)
- Create and share valuable content
- Use attractive images
- Connect with the influencers
- Promote your contents on social campaigns
2) Build Your Mobile App
It’s the generation of mobiles, and the majority of Google searches are taking place on mobile devices rather than desktop. So, creating a mobile app can extend your SEO efforts resulting in higher traffic.
- Define the purpose and goal
- Consider the layout & structure
- Research on market for competition
- Create a mock-up of your app using various prototyping tools
- Design the skins and back-end of your app
- Test & optimize
3) Check & Fix Crawl Errors
Crawl errors can be 404 errors, DNS (domain name server) and server errors that are encountered when Google try to crawl your web-page. It can have a big impact on SEO.
- Go to Google webmasters tool or Search Console
- Use “Fetch as Google” to find any DNS or server errors
- Fetch and Fetch & Render shows you the side by side comparison of how Google sees your site
- Go to “Google Search Console Help” to diagnose specific server errors
- Better to have no robots.txt file on “Disallow: /” line
- Mark all errors as fixed and check for backup for URL errors
- Click on the URL you want to fix by going to URL error sections on Crawl errors option
4) Image Optimization
Your e-commerce website is mainly relying on the images that speak to your business and theproduct quality. Optimizing the images is good for SEO as well as increases the site’sperformance.
- Choose a correct image
- Choose a proper image file format (JPEG, PNG, etc.)
- Optimize the images without losing its quality using several image compressor tools
- Provide names to your image files
- Focus on using keyword’s in alt texts for your images
5) Landing Page Optimization
Optimizing your landing pages by doing proper SEO can gain more traffic and also reduce bounce rate on your website. Create a landing page and check for several SEO optimization factors like –
- Write a clear headline using long-tail keywords
- Check for Meta tags, HTML, title, etc.
- Should a length of at least 2000words
- Use call to action and add more inbound links
- Good visuals and relevant to your audience
SEO is a never-ending process and will be more powerful as the time passes and will be a definite need for marketers or site owners. As the new Google algorithm updates and mobile users are developing, more SEO improvement can be marked. BOOSTrust, NJ based digital agency also provides SEO services at an affordable price for your small business.
7 Ways to Maximize Your Affiliate Marketing Program ROI