Best Facebook Ad Management Types to be Chosen by Digital Marketers
For small and medium-sized businesses, Facebook Ad management services are the best way to increase brand awareness, generate more sales and revenue. Several marketing agencies have found that social media advertising opportunities have proven their worth, time and again. Facebook is the most dominant and widespread social media marketing tool used by the marketers nowadays. It helps to reach new and potential customers easily.
According to B2C, Facebook is a huge, built-in market, with an estimated 1.39 billion active monthly users. With Facebook’s advertising platform, you can reach the targeted audience that shows interest in your products or services. You can drive them to your website by crafting a variety of ads.
The main motive of using Facebook Ad Management Services is to get:
- Conversions to meet the sales targets
- More website traffic
- Connected with the past customers
Facebook is always pushing its advertising capabilities, directed against mobile opportunities, using original formats to appeal to custom audiences. The size or budget of your business doesn’t matter; you can create a scalable Facebook ad that helps grow your business. If you’re looking for the best platform to reach your customers, then you should consider Facebook for lead generation.
Facebook Ad Management Services
Facebook ads have grown to be more sophisticated, giving the advertisers better opportunities to work in social media marketing. With so many alternatives, it can be tough to decide which Facebook Ad type is best and can be productive for any given campaign objective.
You can choose and create ads that link to your Facebook business page, or to your website. You can also create Facebook Ads manager app for engagement and app installs. You can create a Facebook Ads account to promote an event, to build awareness, for website conversion, offer claim ads, lead generation, page likes, post engagement and more.
How to choose the best Facebook Ad type?
You could use multiple ad types to accomplish the Facebook Ad management campaign objectives. So clearly define your goals and what you want to achieve with your Facebook ads, before creating ads.
Here are some of the strategies that let you decide which ad type to use:
1) Define your marketing campaign goal Having a clear goal in mind,
You will know how to optimize and improve the ads performance. There are several ways to set your marketing campaign, but Facebook helps you define your ad campaign in three categories: Awareness, Consideration, and Conversion.
- Get started with your marketing requirements
- You can have multiple goals
- You can run multiple ad types on your Facebook campaign
- Different campaigns may have different goals
- Update your optimization strategy with a current goal
2) Select the right ad types
After defining an ad campaign goal, you can choose a suitable Facebook ad type for different objectives. You can select from different ad types by going through “Facebook Ads Manager App” or clicking on “manage ads” on your Facebook account.
According to your goal, you can choose the ads to
- Get number of clicks on your website
- Increase brand awareness
- Increase conversions
- Promote your posts or products
- Generate more leads
3) Target your audience and set a budget
It is the most important part of your Facebook ad campaign goal to define the audience and set a budget for each ad. You can target the audience for your ad based on location, age, gender, language, interests, behavior, and connections. The five things to know and grow your audience are:
- Understand your prospect
- Describe your audience
- Identify their issues, interests, etc.
- Identify your opportunities
- Solve their problems
After selecting your target audience, you can set a budget and choose the amount of money you want to spend on your ad. There are two ways to set your budget:
- A daily budget allows you to spend every day
- Lifetime budget lets you spend maximum on your ad
4) Create your ad
There are lots of creative and layout options available in the Facebook Ads manager app for creating and customizing multiple ads. You can create multiple ads for a single objective or vice versa using images, videos, texts, etc. to be displayed on Facebook.
For creating a new advert:
- Choose the right advertising objective
- Select the format for your ad (canvas, carousel, image, video, slideshow, etc.)
- Add content (images, videos or texts)
- Use different calls to action buttons
- Upload your content
- Wait for your ad to get approved
5) Facebook ads placement
There is an option to choose where your ads to appear when you create your ads in Facebook Power Editor or using ad creation. It may be included in Facebook’s mobile News Feed, desktop News Feed, audience network, right-hand column and Instagram. Want to know How to use Facebook power editor?
You can select multiple ad placements with a different image and text specifications for a single ad. It depends on the advertising objective you choose.
There are two methods for determining your ads placement:
- Automatic placements– It is the default option where Facebook automatically selects the placement of your ads depending on your objective.
- Edit placements– Here you can manually choose your ad placements to appear by choosing the type of devices and platforms.
6) Manage and optimize your ads performance
After you create and publish your ad, you can analyze the performance in Facebook Ads Manager. Check out the Facebook Ads manager tutorial. Here you can edit, delete, stop or resume your ads in Ads Manager.
Go to the Facebook ads manager app to:
- Turn on and off your ad
- Edit your ad with images, texts, and ad placements
- Edit multiple ads (name, budget & schedule, targeted audience, etc.)
- Change your ads placement
- Use the metrics to adjust the number of reach, impressions, clicks and amount spent.
Facebook advertising is a powerful marketing channel for any business. You can create ads to target specific audiences, boost pages, app installs, etc. It depends on your marketing objective and ad budget, to set up and schedule ads on Facebook.