How to Create a Winning E-commerce Website that Gets 3X Sales in 2020
Responsive Mobile Friendly Ecommerce site
Nowadays people use mobile devices extensively. While they are traveling, people enjoy shopping; they are in a free mood to make buying decisions. So the website design company must see that it is mobile friendly and responsive.
Add Search Bar
Mostly people search only for those things they want to buy. If there is a search bar, the customer can directly go to the relevant page without wasting time.
Add Search Auto-Complete Functionality
Include shopping cart
A shopping cart is very convenient for a customer to save his time. When he has to buy several things. He can add one by one to the shopping cart and finalize the shopping process altogether.
Call Us Today For More Info
Even if the customer abandons the shopping cart, it gives you a link to remind him or her through an email.
Have Wish List Functionality
The Wish list functionality is very important for ecommere website. This functionality is useful in giving gifts to your friends and relatives. If the customer wants to buy after thorough research or when he wants to postpone the purchase to a future date, the wish list is the best option.
Offer Option for Check-out
For this, an account is to be created by the customer. If the customer leaves without buying, it gives you a chance to send them reminder emails and promotional emails.
But care should be taken to make the account creating process easy and fast, lest the customer should abandon the site.
Use a Secure Server to Ensure Trust
The shoppers should feel that the website is trustworthy and their personal data is secure with them. Or else they won’t dare to share the data with you.
Easy to Find Contact Information
Your contact number and email id must be visible to the customer in ecommerce website without much searching.
Include Customer Review
Post-High-quality Functional Videos and Photos of Products
What should a good ecommerce website include?
- Figure out the pages, according to the shopping style of customers.
- There should be a home page and different pages for each of your products. The ecommerce website architecture should be in such a way as to make it easy to browse.
- Easy to use navigation and clear labeling to find out the products easily and finally to take action.
- Products can be grouped category wise with proper labels to make scanning easy.
- Implement filters to jump into the right products.
- Product quick review will help eliminate unwanted page loads and save time.
- Add to cart and save to must wish list, must be placed at a prominent positions
- The offers and discounts also must be visible easily.
- Show related products that lead to cross-selling.
- Offer various payment options to make it easy to complete the order.