7 Ultimate Checklist for a Successful Website Launch!
Launching a new website announcement for your business is an immense task, one that many experienced persons find daunting and overwhelming. In fact, we’ve launched several websites that we have amazing checklists by which we believe everyone should abide to make their brand website launch successfully.
So you want to launch your new website and not sure where to start or what you need to check and review? Here is an ultimate website launch checklist 2018 to guide you and check everything before you go ahead and launch!
1) Website Design
It is the first checklist to launch your website by making it fully responsive, mobile-friendly, and easy to navigate. Get a designed-ready and custom website from web design services NJ with plug-ins.
Some of the points to make your website responsive are:
- Well designed business logo on your home page
- Create a professional logo
- Create awareness for your product and services
- Images or videos must be fully optimized, positioned correctly and mobile friendly.
- The responsive font size that can adapt to screen
2) Check Website Compatibility
With the increasing use of different browsers and devices, the cross-browser compatibility checklist can help you fix the issues for better accessibility.
- Test your website compatibility with top internet browsers like Chrome, Firefox
- Optimize your website for mobile devices with mobile test or emulating tools
- Reduce your site load time by using HTML local storage specification
- Smooth your website navigation
- Better interface design and usability with the right coding
- Get started with accelerated mobile pages
3) Features & Functionality
The feature and functionality of a website are the interactive parts that allow the visitor to respond as well as decrease the bounce rate.
- Increase the page speed by optimizing images and other components
- Exclude annoying ads or pop-ups
- Redirect the page not found pages appropriately
- Remove broken links
- Check the internal and external links working correctly or not.
4) Website Loading Speed
The loading speed of your website affects the ranking on search engines. So check the speed and optimize the things you need to improve.
- Check your site’s performance with speed test tools to know the speed as well areas needed to be improved
- Use high-quality servers for better response time
- Reduce the no of HTTP requests
- Enable browser caching to save time
- Add an index to your database tables
Constant content creation in a website is the best marketing effort for any business to generate high-quality leads.
- Use light background color with dark fonts for your texts
- Proofread all your articles, blog posts, e-books, etc.
- Check for spelling and grammar errors
- Create header tags (h1, h2, and h3) and add bulleted points
- Add images and videos optimized properly
- Add CTA buttons, social share buttons and implement SEO
6) Web Analytics
Web analytics provide you with all the traffic data on your business website, including statistics about your visitors & age, gender, native language, device, and country.
- Create a Google Analytics account
- Insert analytics code into your website and setup correctly
- Setup conversion goals
- Setup campaign tracking
- Link Google Analytics and Google Adwords Planner tool
7) Website Security
Website security is an important factor while you are ready to launch your website on the Internet where there may be hacking attempts or cyber attacks.
- Choose a secure host server to run your website
- Backup your data properly in case of any data theft
- Use secure passwords and update frequently
- Use cloud mitigation provider to protect your site against DoS attacks
- Enable HTTP strict transport security
- Test your website security regularly
Thousands of new websites are launched daily, some with a low, and some with a hit. But having a checklist strategy for website optimization can get you started on the right foot. Get a modern, responsive, mobile-friendly website today from BOOSTrust digital marketing agency NJ. Our website design team will create, host, and update the site for you according to your budget.